Tony

Default Yorkcraft Jointer Blades and Parts

Same here, shipping was $82 from the warehouse to Knoxville, TN. I'm very
happy with the jointer and the shipping was great. Delivered by a moving
van type truck with a lift gate, surprised the heck out of me.

Tony
Edwin Pawlowski wrote in message
m...
WD wrote:

They never call me! And the freight charge was outrages!
Maybe, I should call them and ask why my freight charges was so high?

What is considered outrageous? I've not ordered yet, but they did give me

firm quote on the freight cost so I kow going it what I'll have to pay.
--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome