Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Under-Cabinet Lighting

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:25:52 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:41:32 -0500, "John Simpson"
wrote:

Depending on power supply, that will determine the wiring requirement.
I wire up my own
using Cree warm white led's. I can't stand bluish, which most are.

Here are some components for wiring cabinets. Buying your own you need
to know the specs first.
I would not even use connectors. There are a zillion types.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...ni_tubes. htm

Thanks. I did run across that site in my travels. The prices are
reasonable, too.
JAS

You get what you pay for. I am not familiar with that product, but
for less than $10 I wouldn't expect much. I installed several of the
Direct Wire units from Kichler and am very happy with them. It will
cost a lot more than the above lights.

Oops, bad link. Try this one:

http://www.kichler.com/consumer/sear...eSearch/search