Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Are all truck batteries created equal?

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:03:27 -0600, Ignoramus14196

On 2011-02-14, wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:10:46 -0600, Ignoramus9135
wrote:

My truck battery is dying, and I was wondering if there is such as
thing as a "better battery", or are they all created the same. Thnks

First of all, what kind of truck? What sized battery?
There are cheap junk batteries, expensive junk batteries, reasonably
priced good batteries, expensive good batteries, all the way up to
insanely expensive very good batteries.

The cheap and expensive junk batteries are the easiest to find.

Silverado 2500 3/4 ton. 2007 "classic".

R&R Battery.
Replace truck.

/Ford man

--
Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills.
-- Minna Thomas Antrim