Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Don't try this at home

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
news
I've been blowing snow three hours a day for a week now. Opened up
field roads for the farm. About a mile total for snow averaging three
feet deep. It wouldn't have taken but a day except for the fact that
there was a rain storm last December on top of a few inches of snow
and the temps dropped below zero. This left a one inch sheet of ice
below all the snow.

Anyway, in my years of blowing I've ran a cement block, a steel fence
post, and a concrete silo stave through the blower. Not as exciting as
this morning's event - a full five gallon gas can. The spout blew it
all over the 500 gallon gas and 1000 gallon diesel barrel. No fire,
thank goodness. I immediately shut down. Wonder how long till I get
the nerve to start again?

Karl

And I thought hitting the Sunday news paper was exciting, you WIN!