Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default Are all truck batteries created equal?

On Feb 13, 5:10*pm, Ignoramus9135
wrote:
My truck battery is dying, and I was wondering if there is such as
thing as a "better battery", or are they all created the same. Thnks

Consumer Reports has done car battery tests forever, it seems, yes,
there's a difference. But no matter which one you get, they're all
boxes of chemicals that start deteriorating the minute they're put
together and they all die at about 5-7 years no matter what kind of
care they've had. Usually the two top brands are Interstate and Die
Hard. Me, I just find out what they've got at the parts joint within
walking distance...

Stan