Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cling Wrap

On 2011-02-12, Lewis Hartswick wrote:
Artemus wrote:
Waaay back when I was a TV repair tech in mid last century we used
to dig a small piece of the waxy stuff off the flyback xformer and used it
to stick the screw to the driver. It worked great but I haven't seen that
waxy stuff in decades.
Art

What about the "dipey" stuff used to protect a re-sharpened
mill cutter? might it work?

Or -- just do what I do -- save the wax from Gouda cheese, and
when you get enough, melt it and pour into some disposable container for
future use -- for tool dipping and whatever.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564