Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default George Bush was right

wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:29:20 -0600, Boris Kapusta
wrote:

He said that if Iraq was liberated, democracy would spread throughout
the Middle East. So today we see evidence of that happening in Egypt.
Meanwhile Obamahelps to search up Cliff's ass for bin Laden and his
WMD.

Actually, you are most probably going to see the rise of the Muslim
Brotherhood in Egypt and the rise of radical Islam all across the
Middle East. It's called "karma" and it's sure as hell why you don't
go willy nilly invading soverign foreign countries (Iraq) like George
Bush decided to do. It sort of upsets the apple cart of normal
precedents of international law thereby ****ing people off. Idiot GWB
probably started WWIII.
Dave

Nature abhors a vacuum.

As in the case of any change of governments in history where one tyrant was
replaced by another by any means, the one with the most power will probably
move in to fill in the vacuum, seizing all the power, perks, privileges, and
money available.

Anyone so naive as to think that there will be a democratic revolution in
that area needs to squeeze hard enough to have their head pop free from
their colon. Surveys recently showed that the majority of the people want a
Shariah law society, holding to old standards of punishment such as
amputation of limbs and stoning to death, death to anyone who leaves the
faith, and that they basically hate Westerners and all they stand for.

But, we will be bombarded by all the Pollyannas of the press and anyone who
will stand in front of a microphone for an interview and their 2.4 minutes
of fame. Commenting on all manner of things political, and having
absolutely no knowledge of what the hell they are talking about.

Who do you think is going to flow into the vacuum in Egypt that has control
over the $$$$ oil exports? I'm not betting on the democracy loving
progressive liberal student crowds. I'm betting on the Muslim Brotherhood.
And if there are any gains by the young democracy crowd, watch as they are
killed just like Sadat and the others. Done in broad daylight.

Any deals made with the Muslim Brotherhood are worth the paper they're
written on. Wait, less than that. To them, lying in an international
agreement and violating treaties carries as much remorse as lying to a pig
or a dog, what they consider anyone who is not of the Islamic faith to be.
Devoid of any soul, to be used, killed, lied to, or whatever will advance
Islam.

This is the beginning of the unraveling, folks.

It would be nice for true democracy to enter the region, but the people
don't want it. Islam is not democracy.

HTH, but I doubt it.

Carry on, Pollyannas.................