Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default Milwaukee has a new tool.

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:28:06 -0700, charlie b wrote
(in article ):

In order to DRIVE a deadly weapon - an automobile - you need to pass a
written and
driving test to get a license and must renew your drivers license
periodically. And you have to have proof of insurance and current
vehicle registration to drive it.

Seems at least that much should be required - for at least hand gun
ownership. As for rifles for hunting - for bolt actions limit to 4
round clips - for pumps and semi-auto limit to three round clips. If
you can't slow whatever you're shooting at with three rounds so you can
pop another clip in and kill it - you're either hunting the wrong
animals - or shouldn't be out hunting at all.

Ummm yeah, and if you are going to speak or write you should have passed a
psych eval and submitted your statement to authorities 1 week in advance for
approval. All tongues are to be removed prior to entering crowded theaters,
if you see a fire, submit your request for return of said tongue in
compliance with the above before shouting 'fire!'

BTW, I have several vehicles that I drive on my property without insurance
(gasp!)