Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default Building new laundry unit

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Feb 12, 4:16 am, "Peter" wrote:
Thanx for your reply, here in Australia when we say laundry unit, we
automatically imagine a slot for a dryer, a washing machine and cupboard
space. We dont have actual rooms so to speak, just the space people use
over
here to confine an area for washing and drying.

Peter
I have found on a canadian site, the perfect laundry unit plan

Happy to oblige. We understand 'laundry units' as this country is
being overrun by frikkin' Chinese!!!

Good, Mexicans down here. Chinese are secondary. Japanese would be welcome
(by me at least) though they tend to stay where they are. weent to school in
Japan. Miko I love you. ( told you I was drunk).