Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Building new laundry unit

I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

Posted to rec.woodworking

Peter wrote:
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

You have to describe what you mean,a laundry is a room with the stuff
you describe in it, You probably mean a space in doors(of a unit maybee)
with doors, like a cupboard with the laundry stuff in side
Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanx for your reply, here in Australia when we say laundry unit, we
automatically imagine a slot for a dryer, a washing machine and cupboard
space. We dont have actual rooms so to speak, just the space people use over
here to confine an area for washing and drying.

Peter
I have found on a canadian site, the perfect laundry unit plan

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks mate plans i found are perfect for what i need ample cupboard space
with drawers and slot for ironing board and shelving for holding assorted
things

Peter
Australia
"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Feb 12, 4:16 am, "Peter" wrote:
Thanx for your reply, here in Australia when we say laundry unit, we
automatically imagine a slot for a dryer, a washing machine and cupboard
space. We dont have actual rooms so to speak, just the space people use
over
here to confine an area for washing and drying.

Peter
I have found on a canadian site, the perfect laundry unit plan

Happy to oblige. We understand 'laundry units' as this country is
being overrun by frikkin' Chinese!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 12, 1:14*am, "Peter" wrote:
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

I dunno where you'll elsewhere, but I hope you'll lighten up before
you'll elsewhere.

What do you think happens to people who desert newsgroups? ( I would
like to find them as I feed on humourless cretons....)
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Peter" wrote in message
pond.com...
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

It entirely depends on the mood of the people on at the time. Sometimes you
get great answers. Other times, you get nothing but crap. Don't take it
personally, they beat on everyone at some point. It is just part of being in
the group. When they ignore you is more of a problem. Just try again at a
different time. It's like a bunch of drunks (I resemble that remark) sitting
around a camp fire. Everybody talks **** to the nest guy (specially the
newbe) , then somebody walks up and punches you. You look up and see his
hand otsrechet to help you up. No harm meant. Just playing. Men are nothing
more than old kids. We never really grow up. That is why women don't relate,
they do grow up.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Feb 12, 4:16 am, "Peter" wrote:
Thanx for your reply, here in Australia when we say laundry unit, we
automatically imagine a slot for a dryer, a washing machine and cupboard
space. We dont have actual rooms so to speak, just the space people use
over
here to confine an area for washing and drying.

Peter
I have found on a canadian site, the perfect laundry unit plan

Happy to oblige. We understand 'laundry units' as this country is
being overrun by frikkin' Chinese!!!

Good, Mexicans down here. Chinese are secondary. Japanese would be welcome
(by me at least) though they tend to stay where they are. weent to school in
Japan. Miko I love you. ( told you I was drunk).

Posted to rec.woodworking

Peter wrote:
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are
stupid replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups
are being deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll
else where

"Hope" is not a viable strategy. Unless you're running for president.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Peter wrote the following:
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

You have to remember that as Winston Churchill said, we are two peoples
separated by a common language.
To us here in the US, a 'laundry unit' is an appliance that is located
in a laundry room.and usually is already made by a company.
A clothes washer is a laundry unit, as is a clothes dryer. A laundry
room does not have to be a full room either, it may be just a part of
the house where the laundry units are located, as mine are. Mine are in
a wide passageway between the family room and the half bath which also
contains the door to the garage.
BTW, a half bath is a bathroom with a sink and toilet, but no bathtub or
shower.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Peter" wrote in message
pond.com...
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia
Sorry about my remark as (a room) . Not familier with Aussie talk. Here we
do have laundry rooms. Stay with us on the group sites. WW

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/12/11 11:51 AM, WW wrote:
wrote in message
pond.com...
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

Sorry about my remark as (a room) . Not familier with Aussie talk. Here we
do have laundry rooms. Stay with us on the group sites. WW

I'm not sorry for my remark, Rob sprayed his beer. :-)

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Peter" wrote in message
pond.com...
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

I'm inclined to think that each domicile would present a somewhat unique
situation for locating a "laundry unit" (or, in Americanese, "enclosure")
My first consideration would be, "What's on the other side of the wall where
I might want the "enclosure"? And can I intrude upon that space enough to
build my "enclosure"?
Having established that much I believe I would proceed with my own "unique"
(that word again) plan.
As to the actual material to use and the construction methodology, I suppose
it would depend on local building code requirements. (which, again, might
be.........uni.......uh.......different from those of whomever might deign
to contribute suggestions.
But having done a bit of building construction and remodeling, I, with more
information, might be able to offer some help.

Your's, in a bit of frivolity,

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:14:59 +1100, "Peter"
wrote:

I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

Peter, a bad attitude doesn't help your quest at all.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Let the jokes flow and concentrate on the answers, eh? Times are hard
and people need to vent. Get over it. USENET requires a thick skin, so
it's in your best interest to develop one.

That said, try the free barn plan pages, quickly googlized:
http://www.google.com/search?q=free+barn+plans

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 02:49:28 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Feb 12, 1:14*am, "Peter" wrote:
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

I dunno where you'll elsewhere, but I hope you'll lighten up before
you'll elsewhere.

What do you think happens to people who desert newsgroups? ( I would
like to find them as I feed on humourless cretons....)

Bbbbut, what about your banana diet, Toy? (Now, now, kids. No gutter
thoughts or innuendo, please.) Or is yer banana belt under 6+ meters
of ice and snow by now?

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On Feb 12, 1:14*am, "Peter" wrote:
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

I dunno where you'll elsewhere, but I hope you'll lighten up before
you'll elsewhere.

What do you think happens to people who desert newsgroups? ( I would
like to find them as I feed on humourless cretons....)

Bbbbut, what about your banana diet, Toy? *(Now, now, kids. No gutter
thoughts or innuendo, please.) *Or is yer banana belt under 6+ meters
of ice and snow by now?

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.

Kepp one thing in mind... that when I decide to start throwing bananas
that they are frozen!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 11, 10:14*pm, "Peter" wrote:
I was hoping to get a decent answer, but as usual, all i get are stupid
replies to a logical question, and people wonder why groups are being
deserted.

A proper response would be appreciated, instead i get ******s. I'll else
where

Peter

Australia

Please don't post here anymore and you'll have no more problems.g'by.