Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default Good Deal on Indicator Holder

I get promotional emails from Rutland Tool, and they have a sale going on
that caught my eye:

http://www.shoprutlandtool.com/wcsst.../Rutland_Email
s/OB115.html

Down at the bottom, they have a Noga Flex Gage Holder marked down from
$99.17 to $53.95 (have to use promotion code OB115 at checkout).

I've had one of these for about 15 years, and it is the one I use almost
all the time. It's very easy to set up at weird angles, has a good reach,
and it's plenty rigid once it's locked down. It's also the smallest
magnetic base I've seen with the quick release button. I think I paid
close to $75 for mine, and considered it a good deal.

No relationship to Rutland, etc. If I didn't already have one, I'd snap
this up in an instant. As it is, I had to wrestle with whether I really
had any use for a second one.

Doug White