Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Light bulbs

Lobster wrote:
On 10/02/2011 12:21, geraldthehamster wrote:
Without wanting to re-open old debates, does anyone know where I can
get good quality, branded 40W pearl GLS incandescent light bulbs? As
supplies dwindle, eBay sellers now seem only to be punting out unknown
unbranded bulbs - the sister of a neighbour bought something like
this, and every one blew within a short time of being fitted.

Anyone seen this German attempt to get round the EU rules?
https://www.heatball.de/en/verwendung.php

Quite impressive!

Unfortunately, he lost when they took him and/ or his suppliers to
court, and I suspect will also lose the appeal. That's why he's
currently out of stock.

Shame.

--
Tciao for Now!