Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Free lumber. Sort of.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 06:19:53 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Feb 10, 8:06*am, "George W Frost" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

Larry W wrote:
In article ,
HeyBub wrote:
Oh, it's free, but some might not call it lumber. I mean it's actual
WOOD, but...

Then again, how can you go wrong with many 20 ft "hardwood" 10x10s "

With pics of giant mounds of stacked lumber and even bigger mounds
of wood chips
http://houston.craigslist.org/zip/2204934849.html

Kind of surprising that it is no profitable to ship back to china, as
is done with cardboard and paper.

I think the lumber probably came from Nepal. Originally.

Sort of wish I had a container ship in my back yard

You'd have to feed the crew...

Dude has a waaaay-big, soggy back yard, eh?

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.