Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25972 Ignoramus25972 is offline

Default ANNOUNCEMENT was Iggy, any progress on the governmentpublication website?

On 2011-02-10, Carl Ijames wrote:
Thanks for this, Iggy. If you want to expand your horizons you could copy
all of the HP and Agilent manuals from Agilent's site, and any Tektronix
manuals you can get, and, and ... :-). I see a steady stream of printouts
of HP manual pdfs for sale on ebay for old power supplies and the like, and
of course the pdfs are right there for the downloading on hp's site.

I do not want to do anything copyrighted. I would do it, if I could.