Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Free lumber. Sort of.

On Feb 9, 5:06*pm, (Larry W) wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Oh, it's free, but some might not call it lumber. I mean it's actual WOOD,
but...

Then again, how can you go wrong with many 20 ft "hardwood" 10x10s "

With pics of giant mounds of stacked lumber and even bigger mounds of wood
chips
http://houston.craigslist.org/zip/2204934849.html

Kind of surprising that it is no profitable to ship back to china, as is
done with cardboard and paper.

It's that trade imbalance thing. They don't even want the shipping
containers back. A local sailboat rigging guy, the one I just got my
Emmert vise from, is moving his shop over into containers just bought
a 45' extra tall container in fine condition for $2500 delivered.