Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus908 Ignoramus908 is offline

Default ANNOUNCEMENT was Iggy, any progress on the governmentpublication website?

On 2011-02-09, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:52:15 -0600, Ignoramus908

On 2011-02-06, Chet wrote:
I've been checking http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/ periodically, along
with 185 others, and am wondering if you've run into a roadblock you didn't
anticipate?
Or is this just a case of too much work, too little time...?
Chet

Well, the site is available.

http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/

I will provide more functions, such as torrents, search, and so
on. Right now the only function is a "list of all manuals", see link
closer to the bottom of the main page. Hopefully you can find the ones
that you need. It is not a bad start.

Yea, thanks for doing that, Ig.

Heads Up: I get a 403 Forbidden error on some links
http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-1...2-13-and-P.pdf
so I checked another randomly
http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-1...1-13-and-P.pdf
also getting a 403.

A couple Huey and Apache manuals downloaded OK, though.

There is a limit of 100 manuals per day and 10 manuals per minute, per
IP. The last limit is just to prevent download accelerators and site
downloader programs from abusing my site. I would say, wait a couple
of minutes and try again.

I will set up torrents for those who want to download all manuals. I
want to work on this after I get all the manuals in.

If you have ANY idea how to organize this pile of manuals, I am all
ears.