Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Gunner's computer won't go on-line

"Tom Gardner" jskgs@gng wrote

If I could only have one firearm, it might very well be a 617.

I like this about revolvers. You can carry a rag, a rod, and a little oil
and solvent, and no matter what happens, you can clean it up quickly and
it's good to go. Sand, mud, snow, just a quick clean, and you're at least
operational. Try that with a semi. Revolvers came into existence for a
reason, and dominated for a very long time for a reason, and are still
popular for a reason. But I guess there are the short dicked crowd that
still insist on 30 round magazines and big calibers. And shoot once every
two years. Most revolvers you can not drop a part from them when you open
them up. Try that when trying to clean a slide.

I have a Model 60, .357, 2" barrel on a Safariland paddle, and I love it.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.