Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ZENNI OPTICAL INFO

Welcome to the "satisfied Zenni customers" club.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"justme" wrote in message
Rangerssuck,
Stormin Mormon,
Rich Grise,
TwoGuns,
Hawke,
and Winston:

Thanks a bunch guys. I will order with confidence now. I
appreciate
the tip about temple width, too.

Funny, but I also went to googles4u site, too.

I hate to give my money overseas but the Gov't takes way too
much from
us.

I ordered some heart medication (Plavix) from India and it
was
half-price from my medical plan. If I didn't have a med.
plan, I
probably would be dead now but even that became exorbitant.

Again, THANK YOU.

Joe

On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 15:21:03 -0600, justme
wrote:

Hi,

I need some new glasses desperately. Is Zenni Optical
still a good
bet? I googled and saw some bad remarks about them.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Joe