Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] Mozilla Thunderbird, date style

The Medway Handyman wrote:
On 06/02/2011 00:14, John Rumm wrote:
On 05/02/2011 09:12, Donwill wrote:
I've been using the above for approx 1 yr and have noticed in the last
couple of days the date is in the American style i.e Month-Day- Year
which is annoying. I'm not sure if it's changed recently or if it's
always been like that and I've not noticed before.
Is it possible to change the date to the Brit style. i.e Day-Month-Year
? Anyone know?

I've been using TB for a few weeks & my date is fine.

To highjack the thread, anyone know how to increase the font size in the
preview pane? I've got the size increased in the pane where you read the
message.

Click in the preview window, then hold Control and hit + to go up, and -
to go down sizes. Same as page scaling in firefox etc.

Maybe I'm not explaining things properly. I have three window thing's.
One top left which shows the groups & folders, to the right of that is
one listing all the messages & below that is one showing the body of the
message.

I want to increase the font size in the one listing all the messages.

Wherever I click CTRL+ increases the message body text, not the list.

Edit-preferences-advanced-config editr