Scott

Default Yorkcraft Jointer Blades and Parts

Hi all,

The Yorkcraft 6" jointer seems to have a pretty good following in this
group, and it has received positive reviews. I am looking at either the
Grizzly or the Yorkcraft. My only concern with the Yorkcraft is it is
exclusive though Wilke (I am pretty sure the Grizzly is exclusive also) and
should I be concerned about not being able to find parts such as blades in
the future if it's discontinued? I have seen several post on people being
concerned with the Ridgid woodworking tools being exclusive through the
BORG.

Also, since it is so close in design to the Delta, would Delta blades work
in it if at somepoint I would not be able to get replacements from Wilke.

Finally, for those of you who have delt with Wilke, was your experience
positive?

As always, any and all feedback is greatly appriciated, I'm looking to make
a purchase pretty soon.
Regards,
Scott