Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Gunner's computer won't go on-line

On 2/5/2011 7:32 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Shooting metal targets down at four distances.
Simple as that.
Martin

If that's all you need your .22 to do there are a lot better choices
than the S&W. I bought a Ruger MKIII with a 4" heavy barrel last year
and it only cost a little more than 200 bucks. It shoots really well, is
very accurate, and it's not heavy. Believe me, it'll do anything the 617
can do. But there are many good choices out there as well. Walther .22s
and Browning Buckmarks are very good too. Much better than the Smith,
IMNSHO.

Hawke