Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner's computer won't go on-line

"Martin Eastburn" wrote in message
Shooting metal targets down at four distances.
Simple as that.
Martin

I looked at a number of offerings from Taurus but the QC seems to be a 50/50 gamble.
I want 617s for teaching so I want quality and reliability and SS is a must. In all
my research, 6 or 10 rds. doesn't seem to make a difference in quality or reliability.
I would have thought the 6 rd. would be more robust but the 10 rd. has less inertia on
the moving cylinder so it beats-up the lock less. They are a dream to shoot and
extremely accurate. If I could only have one firearm, it might very well be a 617.
I'll just have to get a few of each and find out for myself.