Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ZENNI OPTICAL INFO

I've had excellent results. My optician gave me my Rx, when
I asked. Didn't provide the PD, but I'd asked about that
earlier. Zenni did right, by me. I bought a couple pair of
single focus, to my reading prescription. I use them for
reading, sharpening drill bits, computer work, etc. Worth
every penny. Lot less pennies than going to local optician.
And Zenni doesn't ask if the exam was more than two years
ago.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"justme" wrote in message
Hi,

I need some new glasses desperately. Is Zenni Optical still
a good
bet? I googled and saw some bad remarks about them.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Joe