Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT Ice fishing questions

I've only been ice fishing twice and you want to use auger. You'll be
there all day and down right pooped with a pry bar, plus probably
loose the bar. I'm not sure, but for a 12 pack I bet there will be
someone there that has an auger. As for fish, well I've never seen
people catching fish. Always thought it was about getting away from
the wife.

If it is a popular fishing lake, there will be holes from other fishermen
covered by thin layers of ice, much easier to get through than a whole sheet
of ice. PLUS, these holes are usually drilled by persons who know the lake,
have the equipment, and know where the fish are. All they need is a
"FISH HERE ------" SIGN

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.