Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Phil Kangas[_3_] Phil Kangas[_3_] is offline

Default Snow tool

"Rich Grise" wrote in
message
Usual suspect wrote:

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/fe...shoveling-snow

This guy thinks this is new?

They've been making one-piece bent showshovels
for decades.

Or maybe his product is just the loopy handle?
If that's the case, then I
hate him - I thought of the same thing decades
ago, but didn't know how
to get something so simple and obvious to
market.

Thanks,
Rich

Why not just fabricate another short handle that
attaches
to the shovel at the rivet where the handle meets
the
shovel. We've done that around here, quite common.
This handle is free to swing as needed. The gold
rush guys had this figured out years ago. Those
bent
handle things suck. The patent office is loaded
with
handles of this concept. phil k.