Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default rough cut

On Feb 4, 9:13*am, Swingman wrote:
On 2/4/2011 12:21 AM, RicodJour wrote:

On Feb 1, 7:58 pm, *wrote:
On 2/1/2011 4:11 PM, RicodJour wrote:

and somehow you seem to feel that's a threat
to you and you want to start whipping out dicks.

And yes, my deck is indeed bigger than yours:

http://picasaweb.google.com/karlcail...Gv1sRgCLDfivea....

Your turn ...

Hi, Karl. *Thanks for inviting me to play. *This should be fun.
Straight off the bat I should point out that I admit you are a bigger
deck, but I am not quite sure what that thing in those pictures is
supposed to be. *It almost looks like a deck, but I can't be quite
sure until it's finished. *I guess you posted the link to those
pictures for me so I could help you out with some of the details. *No
problem, I have a little free time so I'll work up a punchlist for
you. *Don't worry, there's no charge!

LMAO ... you need to do something for that cabin fever, Bubba. Good
thing for you spring is just around the corner. Still a little mental
hygiene may be in order ... get out, go to a mall, mix with something
besides a keyboard. It'll do you good.

that should put me way ahead on the intrinsic worth of the advice being
proffered

Deflect as you will, you know that everything I mentioned is true.
Yes, there were some digs in there, but it's all factual based on
those pictures.

You ignore code, you allow and/or do shoddy workmanship (whether it's
your house or built for someone else - that wasn't clear), you
apparently wing all of your construction details and can't or won't
plan ahead.

You said you've spent 60 years hanging around woodshops. You should
have spent more time hanging around construction sites.