Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Generator Problem

Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's like when I'm driving a safe speed. Some motor head
comes flying past me (usually either on the right, or over
double yellow). Blowing the horn. I finally figured it out,
blowing the horn while passing means "I'm an impatient and
selfish jerk".

Perhaps it was an exigent circumstance: a doctor on the way to the emergency
room, a volunteer fireman responding to a call, or it could even be...

"Pussy, man!"

"Say what?" I said to the giant black man I had just pulled over for
speeding.

"My ol' lady called. Said for me to get my black ass over there 'cause she
in the mood! An', officer, she ain't in the mood all that often!"

[pause]

"Well, can't really give a man a ticket for that," I said. "Go on, but take
it easy."

"'preciate it officer. 'preciate it!"