Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default OT. Worst U.S. blizzards

On Jan 30, 5:15*pm, Dean Hoffman wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
OK, Mr. Global Climate Change Denier, I say let's have this conversation
in, oh, 5 years, after all doubt has been removed (and we're even closer
to, or past, the "tipping point").

Until then, it's you, Fox News and (most of) the Repugnant Party that's
in the minority against an overwhelming consensus of scientific opinion
(or what the deniers call "bullying").

Hell, even our previous Governator, Ahnold S., was convinced of
anthropogenic climate change. You haven't got much of a leg to stand on
here.

* * * *The earth has been warming and cooling for tens, maybe hundreds
of thousands of years. *It doesn't make sense to me to blame this
current warming on man. * Other things evidently caused it before. *Why
not this time?
* *A link here to ice core data from central Greenland:
*http://preview.tinyurl.com/y9bpgco
* The link is to a site called Wattsupwiththat.

That's true. And there were reasons for the Earth's warming and
cooling. Can you point to any of the events from the past that caused
the Earth to warm that is happening today?

-C-