Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bad Tenants

When the burglar is minutes away, the cops are
half an hour away. Sounds like Robert (mr. Not
Joe) would have been well served, to have a
pump shotgun with good loads. And some
training on how to use it safely.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"George"
wrote in message

Robert Green wrote:

You're joking, I am sure, but you did remind me of why I
bought my
first gun and moved from my first apartment. It was a 300
pound guy
slamming himself against the front door, breaking a hinge,
shouting
out "I am going to GET you Joe!" (My name's not Joe,
FWIW.) It took
the police 30 minutes to respond as I wondered how long
the door
would hold. The next day I bought a .380 Beretta I
nicknamed
"Sergeant."

Anyone who has contemplated having the proper tools on hand
(or has
attended training from a competent instructor) will tell you
that a
shotgun is what you want. I have a pump shotgun with a 18
1/8" barrel
for personal protection in the home.