Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Bad Tenants

On 2/2/2011 3:51 PM, Robert Green wrote:
wrote in message
clipped
conventions or other attractions, you may want to consider it as a

vacation
rental. You get a month's mortgage or more for a week's stay. Contact

me
if you need further information.

Steve

We had short-term renters in our beach-area neighborhood in
Florida...great for college kids to gang up and drink for a week. It
was violation of local code, but was not enforced. Great way to ****
off the neighbors.

We're in a college town, one that's made the national news several times
because of the drunken riots kids through after winning a big game. The
landlord next to us got desperate and rented to kids who ended up having a
kegger and lighting a huge bonfire under a dried out tree that caught on
fire requiring 4 firetrucks and 6 police cars to respond at 2AM. That's
what I would like to avoid!

--
Bobby G.

LMAO. that HAS to be Lawrence Kansas. Drunk capitol of the world.

--
Steve Barker