hays

Default House alarm fault, help please.

Has anybody ever noticed any action being taken as a result of an
activated house alarm. Have you ever seen the police screeching to a
halt outside the premises? Do you phone 999 when you hear an alarm?
In my opinion, these things are nothing but an annoyance and a
complete waste of time and think most potential burglars realise this.

Terry D.

I disagree with you
In our cul de sac, no one has a dodgy alarm
If one sounds we know it's worth looking into

The Police have responded to just an audible alarm, as they were nearby

The 'night set' mode gives us real peace of mind, knowing we won't sleep
through any burglaries

Regarding the burglars, there are so many homes without any security, you
average (junkie) thief will target those, leaving alarmed homes alone

I also had the same problem as the OP and this was cured by a new battery
which I bought from City Electrical Factors for about £10

Regards

Hays

T610 Housings in stock now!!
www.phonepro.go.to