Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Right angle drives, for drilling?

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:52:58 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"John Doe" wrote in message
aweb.com...
notme privacy.net (dan) wrote:

I have a right angle attachment I got from Harbor Freight

I cannot take advantage of Communist Chinese slave labor while
putting my fellow countrymen out of work. Obviously some people
think that Communist Chinese slave labor is okay. Not actually
owning the slaves makes them feel good about sending their money
to Communist Chinese dictators, but they have essentially the same
mentality that the slave owners have.

Are you on drugs, or just stupid?

Wasn't he the shop steward for the millwrights' union a while back?
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

I think they made him business agent .....................

Steve