Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Anti-snow-stick Spray

On 2011-02-03, Pete C. wrote:
Ignoramus27303 wrote:

"Thou shalt clear snow the same day", this is now a rule that I try to
never break! I goofed once on this and regretted it so much, we had a
icy nightmare on the drvieway for weeks.

Heh, we're encased in ice here in N. TX. I had to drive home 50 miles in
it yesterday evening and the highways were still well crusted with ice
2"-4" thick. Traffic in what is normally a 70 MPH zone was going 25-30
MPH, even the semis. Now that I'm home, I'm going to try to hibernate
until the ice is gone which should be this weekend.

I would like to hibernate, too.

I keep trying to hibernate too, but I keep waking up needing to pee.

Thanks,
Rich