Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Bad Tenants

"Oren" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Cut the front door out with a HF sawzall. You can change minds of the
tenants.

You're joking, I am sure, but you did remind me of why I bought my first gun
and moved from my first apartment. It was a 300 pound guy slamming himself
against the front door, breaking a hinge, shouting out "I am going to GET
you Joe!" (My name's not Joe, FWIW.) It took the police 30 minutes to
respond as I wondered how long the door would hold. The next day I bought a
..380 Beretta I nicknamed "Sergeant."

I suppose I could advertise via nym on Craigslist that I looked like
Jennifer Lopez and I loved having simulated break-in sex . . . nah, that
could backfire in any number of horrible ways . . . (-:

--
Bobby G.