Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Bad Tenants

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Green" wrote in message

That could scare me
straight into leaving the house vacant while we tour the retirement

areas
of
the country. We really want to be in a natural disaster free zone,

having
had a lifetime's share of hurricanes, floods and most recently,

tornadoes
and earthquakes. At some point, rebuilding your life from scratch loses
its
novelty value. )-

Let us know if you find someplace, my wife and I have been wondering where
it might be.

God, Mother Nature, Mexican drug cartels, criminal mismanagement and just
plain entropy have all significantly shortened a lengthy list of places we
talked about 20 years ago as being good places to retire. Aside from
natural disasters, we would like to avoid a place that decides that retirees
are now its only source of income and begins taxing them into poverty. That
process is well underway in a number of places. )-: It won't be long until
some corporate shill starts complaining that retirement savings are poison
and are keeping the economy from growing by keeping money "locked up" and
not "flowing freely."

--
Bobby G.