Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Curly Maple finish?

On 2/2/2011 5:28 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index....tate&Itemid=20

Sure wish you had posted this link earlier, so that it did not seem like I
was being patronizing in my compliment, but that is a beautiful piece. I'll
go along with the word "stunning".

LOL. Nothing patronizing about it, Bill's site clearly shows him to be
one of the finest craftsman on the wRec ... regardless of the ocassional
difference of opinion his money is where his mouth is, and for all the
world to see.

There's a world of difference between talking and doing, and the
showing, as in this case, adds unimpeachable credence, confidence and
inspiration to what could otherwise be, on usenet, anonymous bytes of
hot air.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010