Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Curly Maple finish?

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Seen lots of stained figured maple that looks like crap.
Seen lots of it dyed with Transtint or similar quality dye
that looks stunning.- Hide quoted text -

Oops, forgot to post pics. I feel that my work on this piece falls
into the stunning category. The 20 watchers on eBay agreed and the guy
who jumped for the buy-it-now option expressed his anxiety at waiting
and he said he just had to spring for the buy-it-now price before
someone else bought it. He got a great deal.

Sorry for the long url, not sure how to make them short with my
current web setup.

Pictures of Curly Maple finish
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index....tate&Itemid=20

Sure wish you had posted this link earlier, so that it did not seem like I
was being patronizing in my compliment, but that is a beautiful piece. I'll
go along with the word "stunning".

--

-Mike-