Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default A joke

William Sommerwerck wrote:

Deer are a kind of forest vermin that serve no
useful purpose other than as wolf fodder.

Deer (venison) pot roast is good, and deer hamburger
is great in chili.

He has, obviously, never eaten a venison steak just after
it has been taken off the barbie.....(c;]

I was thinking in evolutionary terms. But I have nothing against brutally
killing Bambi's mother, ripping the still-warm flesh from her bones, and
roasting her. Die, forest vermin!

I once suggested to the head of Broderbund a game called "Bambi Blasters",
in which you kill deer with a variety of increasingly powerful weapons. He
thought it very funny, but declined to produce it. God, how I hate deer.

The "Bambi" Blu-ray is due out on 3/1. Walt Disney was an animal lover, and
"Bambi" reflects an anti-hunting attitude -- or more precisely, a view that
humans are responsible for the morally reprehensible things (as judged by
Disney) that happen in the forest.

The Disney film is a "cycle of life" story, a major change from the novel,
Disney specifically asking the animators to ignore the novel and go with his
approach. * The book (which I really ought to read) was for adults, and
apparently had political elements which Disney discarded. (The Nazis banned
it.)

One of the criticisms levelled against the film is that it doesn't
acknowledge the fact that some animals are carnivores. One reviewer remarked
that the owl wouldn't have sat around talking with the other animals -- he
would have swooped down and grabbed one of the bunnies.

The bare plot of the film and book are quite similar, though.

Have you ever seen 'Bambi meets Godzilla'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0dpk...eature=related

Or the sequel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9pXq...eature=related
Teflon coated.