Posted to rec.woodworking

Default rough cut

On Jan 30, 12:41*pm, Swingman wrote:

Methinks the lad would quickly grab for a tailed tool or two, or more ...

Often our trueness to our Normite/Neander philosophy depends upon
whether you need to make a living at it or not.

Well, I have been sick. Otherwise, I don't think I would have missed
that chestnut.

I have made that argument many a time to the devoted *home
woodworker*, but they don't get it.

You can be as dedicated, take as long as you want, and be as true to
wood work as you think necessary to satisfy your inner Duncan Phyfe if
you aren't charged with making a living doing it day in and day out in
a hyper-competitive market.

Robert