Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default bi fold doors

rope ) wibbled on Tuesday 01 February 2011 20:22:

On Jan 31, 9:00 pm, Tim Watts wrote:
rope ) wibbled on Monday 31 January 2011 18:51:

Thanks to everyone who took the time to email me back.
My clients don't want a bolt in the centre as they wont be able to
open it from the granny flat, ill try a sliding door lock instead of
the mortice latch,
Fingers crossed this will solve my problem
thanks again to everyone

Glad you got a solution I got most of my best ideas here (I'm DIY
fixing a knackered house from electrics, plumbing, concrete though to
levelling ****e subfloors).

--
Tim Watts

well best of luck with your fixer upper.
If i can be any help ill email you back.
again thanks for input. rope

No worries - and ta.

As you imagine, it's slow as I'm not doing each trade everyday - so I have
to learn on the fly. Luckily I already know plumbing and electrikery basics
but even there there are new regs or new products.

Everything's a game of catchup Haven't done anny major cockups yet
(fingers crossed).

--
Tim Watts