Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default A joke

Greegor wrote:

WS Deer are a kind of forest vermin that serve no
WS useful purpose other than as wolf fodder.

Deer (venison) pot roast is good, and deer hamburger is great in
chili.

Once, on a weekend at my brother's cabin, my nephew-in-law (husband
of my brother's daughter) brought some venison. It was good. I had
a serving of heart meat, and it was delicious, and had no grain!

It was a lot like gizzard, which I also find quite tasty, and grain-
free. :-)

Cheers!
Rich