Posted to rec.woodworking

Default rough cut

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:52:46 -0500, Bill wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

First project was a small box for their oil stone, next
was a tool box for their tools (this was expected to take the full
year or half year to complete), and then on to furniture.

Larry Jaques, See! Quality takes a little time!! :-)

I doan see no lightin' fixtyas, boss. Ah jess doan sees 'em.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that
we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how