Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pet hates ?

In article ,
Chuck wrote:
In the United States, the health insurers and their media shills
concoct horror stories about the various European goverment managed
health care systems. The average American, most of which who haven't
lived in other countries, believe the lies.

A pal's sister lives in the US - was married to a US guy. She was born in
the UK and moved there when adult. Her husband walked out leaving her with
vast debts which she knew nothing about - their house will have to be
sold, or more likely repossessed. But their health insurance came with his
job. She is very worried. At 60, she's lived most of her life in the US
and doesn't want to come back to the UK as she has no friends left here.

At least in the UK you'll get pretty decent medical treatment regardless
of how poor you are.

--
*I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a few*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.