Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default rough cut

On Jan 29, 1:15*pm, Larry Blanchard wrote:
I think I watched my last episode of Rough Cut this morning. *He built a
trestle table. *The only part that needed explanation was the breadboaed
ends. *His comment "All I've got left to do is glue on the ends" and that
was all he said. *Sheeesh!

I'm going to write to Woodcraft. *As an ex-employee I'm ashamed they're
sponsoring it.

We just found Rough Cut a week or so ago guys. We also watch Roy and
Norm and other WW Shows.

Guys, the other night my wife said out loud "I like him," when I
suggested watching Rough Cut.

But guys, his personality bugs me a bit guys as I, too, am most
interested in techniques and know damned well that that jig took him
more than five minutes to make.

Guys, I'd like to see a Woodworking On A Budget show where the host
used his own shop worn equipment instead of the latest and greatest
tools (available at WoodSmith & Company).