Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default rough cut

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jan 29, 2:52 pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message

Just curious--are those reruns or is Roy Underhill still making new
shows?

He's still shooting... and he has a school now:

http://www.pbs.org/woodwrightsshop/

http://www.woodwrightschool.com/

I didn't know Roy started a school. Most excellent! The stuff on his
web site certainly made me smile.

The guy's got a sense of humor. I wonder how much of that is edited
out for TV to be politically correct.

Most of his shows are shot in one continuous take...

He is very funny and came out with some really funny things the times I've
been with him in person.

An example of this sarcasm is that I've got one of his Woodwrights Shop Y2K
Tool Kits -- it's a first aid kit!

Probably not news here but he's fond of saying "Woodworking beyond the
Norm."

John