Posted to rec.woodworking
RP[_3_] RP[_3_] is offline

Default rough cut

On Jan 29, 7:16*pm, Sonny wrote:
The "Rough Cut" host may not be calling all the shots, as to what he
demonstrates and says. *Woodcraft may not be just a sponsor, but may
be directly funding the show's production. *The show hasn't been on
very long. *Give them a little time to get their act/a better act,
together. *Maybe they'd like the viewer's feedback, too.

Sonny

Tommy Mac is sure he needs some feedback and he knows he's a little
rough. There is a thread on Lumberjocks where he addresses this. On
the Binghamton PBS station, he's bumped Norm out of his time slot. I
miis Norm but new stuff is hard to beat.
I think Tommy is real talented and is willing to show off some of his
skills and teach us less fortunate ones that do not have our own TV
shows how to do it. We should watch and be patient and see how he
evolves. I sure wish David Marks would come back. There's some real
talent there. I wonder if he got sick of people in his shop and gave
them the boot?

RP