Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Two phases or not?

On 1/29/2011 5:35 PM Phil Allison spake thus:

"Mark Cross"

To understand what is "magical" about that you will need to know
phasors and the math related to that. Once you understand the math
that support phasors, you clearly see why 0º and 180º are the same
phasor.

** ABSOLUTE ********.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phasor

** Says nothing of the kind whatever.

( Bet the only "phasors" this jerk knows about are the ones used on "Star
Trek")

**** of you pathetic, bloody TROLL 1!

Phil, I happen to agree with you here, so do you think you could try to
restrain yourself a little bit and not go off the deep end? Tends to
ruin whatever good points you make ...

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.