John E. Flatley, Jr.

Default New Woodworking Magazine?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , "John E. Flatley,

Jr." wrote:

I subscribe to Fine Woodworking for the ads anyway. :-)

You don't read it, you only look at the pictures, huh?

Only the color pictures. And only the ones that haven't been
airbrushed. :-)

Jack

--
Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended for the person(s) or newsgroups
that I send it to. I believe that this e-mail and any attachments

Do not read this email while operating a motor vehicle or heavy
equipment. Some assembly may be required. Freshest if read before
date on e-mail. Contents and words may settle during shipment.
Read only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid open flames. Any
Internet postage required will be paid by addressee. Apply only to
infected area. Caution, may be too intense for some readers. See
store manager for further details. For recreational use only. Do
not disturb. If stupidity persists, consult your psychiatrist. No
user-serviceable parts inside. No shirt, no shoes, no service. No
postage is necessary if not mailed in or out of the United States.
Reading e-mail constitutes your acceptance of agreement. This
e-mail is not intended for off-road operation. Many suitcases look
alike. This e-mail was edited for television. Keep cool; process
promptly. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or
consequential damages resulting from any defect, error, or failure
to perform. No dogs allowed. Do not write below this line. Add
toner. Place stamp here. Sanitized for your protection. Sign here
without admitting guilt. Beware of dog. You must be present to win
your court case. Keep laptop away from fire or flame. No Canadian
bills please. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before
digging. Driver carries less than $20 cash. This supersedes all
previous notices.