Jim

Default Cyclone dust collector on garbage can...

"Tom Martinello" wrote in
:

Now, I used one of those 55 gallon drums, and I don't get any air leak
whatsoever. I am using Lee Valley's Veritas Cyclone and it uses so
much suction, that if I TRY to go lower than 2 1/2" for a dust intake,
it will try to implode on itself. I don't get any dust whatsoever in
my Rigid ShopVac now, either.

I got one of the cheaper ones that Grizzley (and others) sell. You know
I'm starting to believe that Veritas is worth the extra money even for the
small stuff. I just got their sharpening "system" (blade holder and angle
setter) and it is substantially better than the $10 one I picked up at
Menards. Of course if I hadn't bought the cheaper one first I'd have never
truley appreciated this one