Posted to alt.home.repair

Default In 2012, will I be able to order round light bulbs from Canada orsome other foreign country or will they be illegally manufactruing roundlight bulbs and selling them on the internet?

On Jan 26, 6:13*pm, Chris Tsao wrote:
In 2012, will I be able to order round light bulbs from Canada or some
other foreign country or will they be illegally manufactruing round
light bulbs and selling them on the internet?

You will be able to buy them on the internet HOWEVER homeland security
will grab and take you to a black prison for torture because you will
be blatantly breaking the law....